The role and responsibilities of Board of Directors are as follow:
1. Approve for strategic planning, execute and company’s budget
2. Approve the operating results each quarter compare to the plan and future
3. Approve the investment, buy or accusation or Joint Venture Agreement for
the Stock Exchange of Thailand’s regulation.
4. Approve on company behalf of any that concern with debts, business strategy,
5. Approve and sign contract agreement on the company behalf of unusual business
and important normal business operation.
6. Approve any connected transaction between companies, subsidiary, joint
and related person for those which not require the approval from shareholders.
7. Approve any business transaction that has the impact to debt to equity ration
than 1 : 1
8. Approve interim dividend payment.
9. Approve any change in accounting method and financial
10. Appoint the Company Secretary
11. Approve an authorization for Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, or any
for any duty. The authorization shall be enforce until further notice.
12. Approve the Corporate Governance Policy.
13. Authorize to approve on the company behalf for execute any matter as per the
company objective, and resolution from the Annual General Meeting.
14. Authorize to execute any matters to conform the laws, company’s objective,
regulation and resolution from the Annual General Meeting of the shareholders.